The Optimizer Tetra represents the 4th generation of HHA Sports world renowned Optimizer Series single pin sights. The quiver friendly, wheel forward design fused to a sleek, rugged sight frame makes the Tetra ideal for bowhunters and 3D shooters worldwide. Full 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment and compatible with a full line of accessories, the Tetra will quickly establish itself as one of the most versatile sights on the market for years to come.
The latest generation of the STORM™ features improved styling on the aircraft-grade aluminum mounting bracket, providing a wide adjustment range, a strong hold, and modern look – all while maintaining the simplicity and price that is attractive to many entry-level and intermediate archers.
• RIZEWRAP™ angled-fiber holder increases light exposure to fiber-optics
• Mid-bracket elevation adjustment
• Micro-adjustable windage and elevation
• 2nd and 3rd axis adjustable level
• Decreasing Diameter Pins (DDP™) design uses smaller pins for longer distances
• Adjustable for right and left-handed shooters
• Includes TRU•LITE™ PRO rotary LED sight light
• New improved glow-in-the-dark shooter’s ring now has enhanced green day glow!
• TRU•TOUCH™ soft feel technical coating
Replace or upgrade your old sight light with the Trophy Ridge LED Sight Click Light featuring three light settings that can be adjusted with the simple press of a button. Compatible with any sight with a 3/8” – 3/32” threaded fixture, the powerful blue LED light illuminates your sight pins in dawn and dusk situations. The click light includes three long-lasting batteries assembled, and three additional batteries for future use. No tools are required to install the light on your sight.
We are Thunder Bay's Archery Professionals with over 20 Years of Technical Expertise. When it comes to Equipment Selection and Purchase, Technical Problems or Equipment Repairs, Call The Archery Guy! We are here to Help You!
Selecting & Setting up a new bow takes time!
We offer "One on One" Personalized Service," which is extremely important in order for you to make the right bow selection for your needs, ensuring it fits you properly so you are Truly "Ready To Hunt"!